December 12th. A most boring day indeed. I absolutely did not forget it was 12 of 12, there just wasn't ANYTHING worth documenting. Get up, go to work, come home, ride the bike. I tried taking pictures but they were just so fucking boring! I couldn't bring myself to finish so I did this instead.
There are more than 12 because I got carried away. You can tell I took them all either at my desk or in the kitchen.
1 measly unit of insulin next to normal, everyday things. This shows the phenomenal cosmic power of the elixir that is insulin. ONE measly unit helps my body to process anywhere between 5 and 20 grams of carbohydrates. One wee drop of life, so small yet so much power.
1. A paper clip (standard size)
2. A triple 'A' battery
3. A test strip
4. A single grain of basmati rice
5. A sunflower seed
6. A raisin
7. A chia seed
8. A single grain of quinoa
9. A peppercorn
10. A safety pin (standard size)
11. My index finger
12. A lego dude. Can you see it on his hand? He looks furious! Okay this may not be a regular every day item but like I said, I got carried away!
13. A pencil eraser
14. A staple
15. Since we don't have pennies anymore I had to use a nickel. The beaver looks like he's poopin' insulin!